Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Can you windows 10 on a macbook

Can you windows 10 on a macbook

Looking for:

- How to Install Windows on a Mac | Digital Trends 













































     


How to install Windows 10 on your Mac using Boot Camp | iMore - Here's what you need before you start



 

To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question. I need to use the PC version of Microsoft Excel for a college course and was wondering whether it'd be safe to install windows 10 using bootcamp?

I only have GB of storage so I'm afraid that my computer will slow down significantly.. I was considering just buying a mini refurbished windows 10 PC because I really don't want to risk messing up my MacBook as its very expensive. I did do some research about installing through virtual box but that seems too complicated for me as I'm not THAT tech savvy. For bootcamp, I just plan on going to the local Microsoft store so the store personal can help me install it after I buy the software.

Posted on Jan 15, AM. Page content loaded. I would get them or somebody else to help you install it in virtual box rather then bootcamp, I would only really recommend bootcamp over a virtual machine if one needs to play 3d games or do 3d pro modelling or if the computer have soo little system memory that sharing it between the operating system and the virtual machine would slow everything down to a crawl. Jan 15, AM. Will the virtual box slow down my mac? Will it make my mac more vulnerable to viruses and other infections?

If there's much risk of any of that, I think its just safer to just get a windows 10 laptop instead? If you follow the installation guides, they are usually very simple and straightforward, unless you run into issues. Community Get Support.

Sign in Sign in Sign in corporate. Browse Search. Ask a question. User profile for user: Iisa97 Iisa Thank you for the help! More Less. Reply I have this question too 44 I have this question too Me too 44 Me too. All replies Drop Down menu. Loading page content. User profile for user: Rudegar Rudegar. Reply Helpful Thread reply - more options Link to this Post. User profile for user: Loner T Loner T. Bootcamp documentation is available at the following links.

Jan 15, AM in response to Iisa97 In response to Iisa97 virtual box will not slow down your mac when it's not running it will not make your mac more vulnerable to viruses and malware any more then bootcamp windows would in both cases malware and viruses can affect windows but not affect osx. Welcome to Apple Support Community. Ask a question Reset.

   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Download SuperVPN Free VPN Client on PC with MEmu - Recomended for you

Download SuperVPN Free VPN Client on PC with MEmu - Recomended for you Looking for: Download super vpn free for windows 10.Super VPN for ...